Tuesday 4 January 2011

DollyDust is back...2011.

Welcome Back!

I do apologise for my lack of posts over the Christmas period, I have been without a laptop or computer while away in a sub tropical climate of Costa Adeje!, major SAD Syndrome has now kicked in as I am back to work, and the depressing over kill of Christmas decorations has finally been put to rest (Though the chocolates are lingering around the office)... And I must admit the atmosphere is pretty dire.


I hope you all had a fabulous festive season, and I hope this New Year brings you all lots of Happiness and Joy! New ideas, goals, and inspirations to think about, not forgetting your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION, Me- to get a fashion job, work hard until I do, and see my old Friends more. Whats yours?


I am pretty behind on my fashion thoughts, (Still getting over holiday mode and a drizzly nose- Sorry) So I will be doing my weekly research of fashion over the next few days and hopefully give you all some insight later in the week...Thought one word...
STACKED HEELS, Have you seen the PRADA ones? Sigh....

I thought I would share some photos of my Holiday, maybe not the best thing on these London Cold afternoons but Hey Ho... Something to look at... plus the scenery is pretty cool! Costa Adeje, Playa Del Duque Teneife. Enjoy!
 



The Fish Pedicure (It does not hurt!) More like thousands of bubbles around your feet...

Curly Sue


Happy New Year




 The Best Ice Cream I found Lemon and Chocolate Double Scoop!

Pretty Sunset over Del Duque Beach



 View from the room

 



High Street Bargins, H&M Dress above, Satin Beige trousers Miss Selfridge!

Enjoy the rest of your day, Bloggers x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back and vacation looks FAB!! I've always wanted to try the Fish Pedicare but too afraid! LOL Happy New Year!